Friday, July 18, 2008

Vermont

I've been hanging out in Mt. Snow Vermont since Monday relaxing and having some fun waiting until the races this weekend. The course is in great shape and very dry. I was a little bummed that they took out most of the single track climb and the descent is shorter but it is still a fun course. We are racing 3 laps at 11 am tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be hot and humid. Sounds like fun to me! :) It has been so hard trying to rest and recover here when there is so many fun trails to ride. I don't have any cool pics to post of the riding but I do have a bunch of us eating!

Here is Mr. and Mrs. Anderson enjoying a lovely Mexican lunch in Troy, NY

Out to eat in Wilmington, VT


We went to Battleboro on Tuesday and got massages! :)

Battleboro, VT

eating again...

eating some cake at our party for everyone that had B-days on this trip.





No comments: